Thursday, December 03, 2009

To: Holly

My parents are splitting up. I'm OK with it, of course, it's a bit sad, but they have been about to do it for almost ten years now. So it's good that they finally doesn't have to care about the other one anymore. I think they have managed to coexist because of me and my sister Anna. And it has definitely been good for Anna. Now, the only thing I'm REALLY sad over is that we have to sell the house I grew up in. I love that house!


Here are two pictures of my boyfriend Max, as requested:
This picture is taken almost three years ago. He had just had a hair cut and wasn't very pleased with it. That's why he looks a bit wierd.


This one is taken by my dads cousin Andreas this summer. It's at home, in the kitchen. My dad and Andreas were planning a MC trip, they went to Poland and Germany for about two weeks.

1 comment:

holly said...

OOh, Emma, he's super hunky! Good work, girl!

Sorry about the folks, but it sounds like it's for the best. Losing your family home work be hard, my parents built a new house 8 years ago and it's never been the same cause it's not the house I grew up in.

And, last, I love the cleavage shot of you. Hot!