Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Found Dogs with a Mission



For those of you who know me well, you're all familiar with the fact that I love dogs. I found this page via Facebook and Time Magazine. It's amazing that there are people who are so devoted to help abandoned dogs. I'm definitely (spelled correct, right?) gonna buy the book when I come to the States (I think I'm gonna start making a list of things to do next summer), I haven't found it here in Sweden.






This is another wonderful book about a Marine who finds a dog in Iraq. He writes about his struggle to get the dog back to the US. Very cute, and I cried (as usual) when I read it.

2 comments:

holly said...

Yes, good spelling!
I just read a lovely book about a dog called The Art of Racing in the Rain. It was nice.

Emma said...

Sounds nice, gotta read that one too later! You see, you don't have to worry about me being bored when I'm visiting. There are loads and loads of books I have to read. ;)