Sunday, November 22, 2009

"We live together but we are not poisson."

The above is to be read with a Swedish accent and was said by a woman I know who was practising good phrases to know in English. She meant to say that they aren't married, but somehow she mixed up the words completely.

Anyhow, the quote has nothing to do with the rest of the post. Have you seen this book, A Child Is Born? The photographer, Lennart Nilsson is Swedish and he has taken lots of amazing pictures of the human body.

I think it's quite famous, and when I was a child, I loved to look at these pictures. I recently rediscovered it on the library and I was totally hooked again. The photos are so fascinating and in a way so beautiful.

2 comments:

Mortons Love said...

That looks awsome. I'm going to check for it at my library. Maybe not... is it Swedish?

Emma said...

It's originally in Swedish. But it's translated. I found it on Amazon, so I'm sure your library has it too! =)