Monday, February 01, 2010

E-books

I'm thinking of buying an e book reader. Not here in Sweden, of course, but when I come to the States. I'm not really into the Kindle, I think it looks weird and I'm not sure of the keyboard. Is it really necessary? Then I was thinking Sony Reader Touch Edition (because it's a touch screen, and it comes in red) or Reader Daily Edition (because it has a large screen). But I heard that the screens have glare, due to the touch screen. Now, I'm on Barnes & Noble's Nook, I like the idea of two separate screens, and the fact that it has WiFi. Unfortunately, according to several reviews, it has software issues. It laggs. So now I'm back at square one again. Hopefully there will be new readers/new software when I'm gonna buy mine.

Does anyone has experience in the subject? Please share.

By the way, I'm hooked by The Twilight Saga. I'm finished with Twilight and New Moon and waiting impatiently on Eclipse to arrive from my online book store.

1 comment:

holly said...

Hey Emma!

I have a kindle and like it...but was wishing I'd waited for the ipad. I hear those have a lot of glare. I will say the kindle is lovely to read on. You can wait and try mine ;)!