Wednesday, September 23, 2009

My Saturday project

... turned out to be pretty good after all.





I spent hours and hours trying to finish the first one and 30 min to do the second one. I really expected it to be a very simple project, but I quickly discovered that I had to think and plan the whole thing more careful than I though. With a little help from Max' aunt it ended up in this.
























Two covers to our dinner chairs, matching the curtains, the fabric is from IKEA. By the way, I just love that store. Almost everything in our appartement (we don't have a large appartement, so that perhaps doesn't say much) is from IKEA.

4 comments:

Mortons Love said...

Hey Emma, I'm glad to see you have a blog, and I'm glad you stopped by mine! I love recipes, so I'll be checking in.-- Amanda

holly said...

Hey, how did she do that?

holly said...

I DID IT! YAY FOR ME!

Emelie said...

My oh my, really really nice! :) like them a lot, want to see them in reality, soon!